Welcome to the world




Lillian Ruth is here and baby and mommy are doing great. She's only a little one, just over 4 pounds, but 17 inches long. All fingers and toes are accounted for, and she apparently looks exactly like her mommy, but with dark hair, like her aunt. Our genes are strong ones. I spoke to my sister and her hubby, and they are exactly as you'd imagine brand spankin' new parents should be...immensely happy and exhausted. I can't get down there soon enough. Yay for my sister, who delivered her completely naturally, not that she had a choice. Apparently, once Lillian decided to come, she did so fast and furiously. Thanks for everyone's well wishes. I promise pictures as soon as I can get my hands on some. My mom is a photographer, so I'm sure by midmorning, my inbox will be full of them.

0 comments: