Thanks and Sorry



Thanks to:

Kere and Kel, for your apparent infectious obsession with the order in which you (and now I) read all blogs on the daily feed. I hate (but still love, really) you both.

Schnozz, for (rather insistently) directing me to Google Reader, which I love much more than bloglines, which now just annoys me.

Sorry to:

the people who came here looking for:


  • pictures of Brazil: I haven't yet been, but would be happy to go, and take lots of pictures if you'd like to send me there.
  • extreme tattoos: I had no idea that one tattoo post would lead you astray. Perhaps you followed the link and found what you were looking for. You're welcome.
  • dating a bitch: Well, I haven't dated a bitch, per se, but perhaps you can track down a blog written by someone I've dated, as I'm sure they'll have plenty of advice on what to do if you are.

4 comments:

The Bracelet said...

Wow, your search hits are much more tame than mine. Why just today I got hits because of "amputated gay" and "anaconda dildo."

I also got "why would somebody want to choose the harder life and want to be gay?" and "double penised man."

Want to trade websites???

I guess you can't avoid the gay search terms when you throw the word gay in your title. I deserve every weird ass search hit I get.

Oh yeah, the best from today was "he took off my trousers, gay"

Anonymous said...

You're welcome! Anytime, my dear.

Schnozz said...

Insistent? MEEE?

Amusingly, I got more Bloglines subscribers this week than I ever have gained in such a short amount of time. Proof that people DO NOT REALLY LISTEN TO ME.

elizabeth said...

hj: yeah i get lots of bitch stuff, like you get the gay hits, i just find most of them boring. the fact that it's leading people to me, seemingly to let them know if they're dating a bitch, makes me think those robots...they are catching on

kere: you're a snot

schnozz: oh, to get people to pay attention, you shall start with the opposite-speak. want people to read a beautiful love story? start out with a tale of a drunken anti-hero...oh, wait, you're way ahead of me, never mind. yay for google reader. they'll come around.