Weekend Trip

Just wanted to let you know that I'll be away for the weekend celebrating Earth Day!!! Ok, well, not really. It just also happens to be my man's birthday on Sunday. Which is fitting, because he's very environmentally concerned, just like me, only really not so much. There is only room for one pseudo hippy in this relationship!

So, I'll be going to visit to be reminded of how much he rules, because it's been 3 whole days since I've seen him, and I'm forgetful.

Don't you want to know what I got him for his birthday? Too bad, because he reads this, remember? Surprises are fun.

3 comments:

F-Train said...

I chuckle every time you refer to him as a "man". You *have* met him, right?

Joe Speaker said...

Is it a banana sling? Mo Pete Bobblehead? Two tickets to Paradise?

Have fun. Newfoundland is lovely this time of year.

Unknown said...

Guess whose birthday is tomorrow!! That's right, mine. See MY WISHLIST to see what I want.

And I'm guessing you're getting him the apprentice twisting kit from Hammacker Schlemmer and the 'roll-you-eyes-back-in-your-head' personal massage kit...or whatever the cool kids are calling it these days.

Nine hours and 24 minutes until my birthday!