Project iPhone

Well, I was hoping my next post would be from my super awesome brand new iPhone. Unfortunately, I just cannot bring myself to wait on line for 3 hours in order to obtain that little piece of deliciousness. Yes, the lines around here are STILL that long. While I'm a huge fan of Apple in general, this is one area where they have caused a huge letdown. They have not handled the demand of this new release even remotely well. So HMPH to that whole situation. I'll let you all know when I get my hands on one, likely in the next week or so, when the hype has quieted to a dull roar. In the meantime, if you are the proud owner of the new iPhone, I'd love to know what new little applications are most helpful to you. This little GPS helper looks especially good to me, and will probably be the first thing I shove onto my phone. I always always get lost and forget where everything is. My sense of direction just needs a little help sometimes.

Right now, I'm watching the season premier of Project Runway, so I'm temporarily content. Every season, the designers get exponentially more badass. I will pick my favorites and let you know who the winner will be later.

1 comments:

Betty Underground said...

Standing in line for a phone... go figure.

I have the old version but the new software for the APPS. I am digging the AIM Instant Messenger! And Exposure which links you directly to Flickr.

So far, I have only tried the freebies :)