Finally...




I was able to get some shopping done today. Which, inevitably brought me to anthropologie, one of my most favorite places. I must confess that I did not leave empty handed for myself, either. They have the most amazing, wonderful t-shirt line there. I would tell you the name, but I fear that if I did, I would go there and find them deplete of the yummy squishiness that those shirts are, and that would be devastating. I will just say that these splendid shirts are in new fabulous hoody styles, of which I now own 2. The other great thing about this store is that you can find things you weren't at all expecting, like this book that makes oinky and moo noises and has built-in finger puppets. While I love it, it is not for me. It is a gift for the family member who will be celebrating this Christmas from within my sister, as she will not be born until February. I'm not quite sure how the blogging situation will be while I'm away for the holiday. If it's possible, I will keep everyone posted on the festivities, including my birthday, when I will be 29!!!!!!!!! (again).

0 comments: