genius



My OCD has been rampant since I changed the color scheme here, because as usual, I broke stuff. Those of you unfortunate enough to be reading this on Internet Explorer (the bastards who make everything difficult all the time) owe a great deal of gratitude to Placebo. Notice the bold? It's because in my perfect world, she would have a blog to which I could link and read obsessively, because anything she wrote would be far more amusing and most definitely much smarter than anything I blather on about. She's the sort who would totally get all the really intellectual math/computer/physics stuff here, while I go there mostly for this sort of thing.


What I'm saying is that she fixed the weirdness that was going on here, like she always does when I change anything, and she rocks. Everyone say a silent "thank you" to her. Now.

Ok, go on about your business.



0 comments: