NEW TEMPLATE!!!


Yeah, I know what you are all thinking...

"What happened to my little Jersey corner of femininity?"


Well, the answer is simple. Iggy happened.

Iggy is the Indian Midget fellow (Indian like, "Pushes With Top Pair", not Indian like, "Fusses with red dot.")

He had a problem with the fact that I was over here posting on the website of one, Elizabeth E. Hotasfuck, because the template had all sorts of "flowers and shit!"

Well Iggy, I'd like to be the first to welcome you to the July layout of Lilbitchmore. It's a real life example of how Elizabeth and I roll. A virtual cornucopia of deliciousness. I mean, we gots whips and handcuffs and shit!

What more do you need?

I implore every one of you to spend tens of minutes admiring this layout because it will change again in August, as is the declaration of Lady Hotasfuck.

For now I say bye. I'd say a-re-va-der-chey, but I currently have a ban on all things Mexican. Including fancy phrases.

7 comments:

Betty Underground said...

Well, I regret to inform you that this new template will seriously impeded my blogvisiting during work hours. What will the hot intern I am schtupping think when he sees me trolling an S & M site?

Ignatious said...

dear lord, kudos.

Joe Speaker said...

I'm 30% aroused.

Jeff Cutler said...

Two words: please take some serious time for your self and contact a doctor to up the medication.

What? That was more than two words? Well how would you know, you've let your site go to the dark side and this Wheezy gent is all up in your s*&t about making LBM a dangerous and delicious site.

For those of you looking for good clean humor and minor innuendo, please visit Bowl of Cheese or just hold your breath until August like I plan to do.

And what about the baby twisting!!??? Where has that fun gone?

Sob. Snif!!

Jeff

F-Train said...

An S&M theme? That's so 2003.

jremotigue said...

My top ten list of hot cartoon characters:
1. Teenage Pebbles
2. Jessica Rabbit
3. Lara Croft
4. Lady Hotasfuck
5. Scarlet (GI Joe)
6. Arial, the Little Mermaid
7. Smurfette
8. Cheetara (Thundercats)
9. Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
10. Daphne (Scooby Doo)

99. Smurfette
100.

tinkerbell said...

well hello bob, i have internet stalked you. ever since you got a beautiful (insert many other amazing qualities here) girlfriend, you have since forgotten about your utterly amazing cousin [cousin just doesn't sound very important in this sense, maybe we should use sister from now on] who you use to stay in contact with.

i hate to admit it, but i sincerely miss you (and the old days when you were single....j/k, i am happy for you).

I do look forward to meeting elizabeth at our next family function. And i do think of you as a brother, so don't forget about me over here on the east coast (plus i owe you money, so call me!)