Almost over

Just a few days left of NaBloPoMo. Are you all tired of reading about it everywhere, every day, especially here? I have to say, it wasn't (usually) as hard as I thought it would be, but at times, it seemed a little bit silly to be running back to the computer once I realized that if I didn't post NOW, there would be no more time before midnight. Still, it was a commitment, and dammit, I've been determined to stick to it. Ha! All of you people who thought I was a commitment-phobe! In your face!

Next thing you know, I'll be saving for my retirement and doing other responsible grown up things that require commitment. A tattoo! That's a commitment. Also, it's totally grown up, right? Because you have to be 18 to get one. Ok, I'm probably not going to run out and get myself branded just to show that I can have stick-to-it-ivness. That would be silly. But if I did, I would totally get something classy, like this:


click through to see more terrible lovely tattoo ideas.

Happy Tuesday!

1 comments:

elizabeth said...

but that's sad, because you missed all of the belly-buttons-as-butt-holes tattoos. awesome.