Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes







It has amazed me in the week that I've been here with my niece, how much she changes daily. One moment, she makes an expression that is so like her mother it's like déjà vu, and the next, she looks like me..her father..my father. It's just freakish and incredible to see all of the genes passing off dominance to one another as the days pass.

I will be here for another 3 days, then I'll be heading home to take care of my babies. The ones with fur and 4 legs and apparently, silly amounts of separation anxiety. Bubba is on hunger strike as of this morning. Silly puppies.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! You meant your DOGS... You see, Jeff has dropped to all fours and has stopped shaving. And, I don't think I have to tell you about his "separation issues".

elizabeth said...

you guys are so silly. play nice! will put up more pictures of my sweet niece tonight

Anonymous said...

omg elizabeth she is so beautiful . I have been secretly stalking lil lilly pics and remaining quiet. But look at how adorable. =)

Anonymous said...

She's adorable. Those eyes are huge!

oh, and don't feel too guilty over Jeff. It doesn't take a lot to get him to drop to all fours or stop shaving. The Dolphins have a way of doing that.