jammin




It's been a fun week, sorry about the sporadic posting. Sunday night and last night were filled with good music, courtesy of Pearl Jam. I've been a huge fan for a long time, and I see them every time they tour. The number of shows is nearing the dozen mark, I think. At the risk of sounding like a biased superfan, I have to say, they get better every year. At last night's show, I was convinced (because it was so difficult to persuade me) to go to Saturday night's show as well. I couldn't think of a better way to spend a Saturday night. Well, going out with MWP is also good fun, but Pearl Jam trumps boys.

Speaking of MWP..quick man note: If you are suddenly called to another continent at the last minute for an emergency business thing, pause, take a breath, and pick up the phone to let any and all chicks you dig know that you will be MIA for a few days. The pattern of daily phone calls and text messages suddenly screeching to a halt is disconcerting and sketchy. Blah..suits. Apologies were made, all is well for the moment, but worth mentioning, as this is the sort of thing that gets filed under sketchy behavior and that stuff accumulates in a girl's head. That's enough about that.

Saturday's festivities seem to be shaping into seriously hard core party time, which is something I don't do often. Considering taking it easy tonight to save up party energy for tomorrow. We shall see where the day takes me.

0 comments: