Where I'm lazy and just mostly link to stuff

Though I'm not a participator of NaBloPoMo, I have read so many more blogs than usual because so many good writers are. Just what I needed...more stuff to read every morning that slows down the whole productivity thing. I totally respect all the people who are participating because they've committed to doing it, and I don't have the blogging stamina to do so.

Anyway, I get to find cool stuff through all of these fine people, like this (via mere). I know there's other stuff like that out there, but this one is very detailed and pretty random. Do you know what your Native American Zodiac sign is? Your birthday in the Mayan/Hebrew/Julian calendar? Here are my favorite parts of mine (because I didn't know them before):

Your Native American Zodiac sign is Goose; your plant is Bramble.

Your birth tree is
Apple Tree, the Love
Of slight build, lots of charm, appeal and attraction, pleasant aura, flirtatious, adventurous, sensitive, always in love, wants to love and be loved, faithful and tender partner, very generous, scientific talents, lives for today, a carefree philosopher with imagination.


one thing I did know, but that I love:

Celebrities who share your birthday:
Henry Miller (1891)
Steve Allen (1921)
Mao Tse-tung (1893)


These three guys having the same birthday just tickles me. Could they be more different?

My other links are from Maggie, who, you know, needs a little more exposure via me, because she's not a big enough blogebrity with her own book and everything. Mighty goods is just fantastic, and I knew that the holiday edition would be full of some good stuff. Oh, how I wish that Lillian was a bit older. Not really, because the little baby phase is so cute, but I want her to have this and this, like immediately.


*In an attempt to clean up the sidebar, I somehow broke the Archives, but I'm working on it. Stalking list is still there, just click on in.

*Cleaned up the sidebar, so the archives and stalking list are clickable. Feeling quite proud (until Placebo tells me that I broke something again).

0 comments: