Deep Breath

Ok, I feel a little better and less angry today. Sure, it sucks that my weekend plans got screwed up, but I'm looking on the bright side. I'm going next weekend, and that is a great thing. My fabulous gay friend, R, is having a jewelry show today, which I can now attend, and because he thinks I'm away, it will be a fun surprise. It's sunny and pretty today, though chilly. I'm going to my favorite local brunch place in a little bit, and good food=happy me.

I can now be safely approached without fear of unprovoked attack.

I've been wanting to do a new Man Notes, but to be honest, my current man situation leaves me with nothing to rant about. So, if you have a particular complaint/criticism about the boy gender, let me know. Maybe I'll do a collaborative Man Notes.

Oh, and Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

0 comments: