TaDaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Final day of NaBloPoMo! I won't be berating you with it any longer, unless I win some sort of awesome prize, and then maybe I will brag about it just a little. When I last checked, though, there were approximately 49830 blogs participating, so I'm not loving my chances for winning something awesome.

No matter, what I gained was the pride in being so narcissistic, I could write about myself for an entire month, truly believing that the world cares. I do believe that there are people hanging on every word of my sometimes mundane but always super important life. Those "people" might actually be only the one person who gets to see me naked on a semi-regular basis, but in my mind, it's a vast group. That group will be sad to discover that today ends the posting every single day.

I could do the typical thing and promise to try to post more, because NaBlo has enlightened me to the fact that it isn't so hard, but you know what? I'm not going to, because the truth is that I will be relieved to not have that pressure for at least a couple of days.

I am meeting up with Betty and F-Train tonight, though, so there's a strong possibility that I will be sharing some of that drunkenness with you tomorrow.

0 comments: