Christmas is back on


Ok, my momentary bah humbugs have been cured. I'll be going to see the family after all. I'm bringing Bubba, so I don't need to worry about him freaking out while I'm gone. He got his stitches out today, and he's looking a bit less Frankenstein-ish. High maintenance. The low-maintenance dog (China=mutt=healthy) will be staying with the ex. He's very excited to have her, actually. I think that he mourned losing her more than he did me when I left. I can't say I blame him. She loves him unconditionally, while I preferred it when he showered and did something other than work 20 hours a day. I'm super picky that way. So, I get to be there when Lillian has her first Christmas, and that makes me very happy.

P.S. To the woman in my building I had the misfortune of following into the elevator: You do realize that perfume is not, in fact, bathwater, don't you? You aren't really supposed to submerge yourself in that floral, musky stuff. A hint that you may have overdone it is when everyone in your wake is coughing and tearing up. We are not choked up because of your sheer beauty. We are just choking. Thanks and happy holidays.

*edited to add: I've just been made aware of the comment issue blogger beta is having. My suggestion is that all of you who haven't switched from the old beta: just do it. I'm not sure if anyone else has had trouble commenting. Hope it's fixed soon.

"Logging in with an old Blogger account to post a comment on the new Blogger is giving a “please try again later” error. Until we fix this, it may work to log in first at http://www.blogger.com/login.g, and then go to the comments page on the new version of Blogger in beta"

0 comments: