24 Days

(Not that I'm counting)...is a long time to wait to see someone you'd prefer to see every 24 minutes.

I hate people. Ok, not all people, but lots of them. Like people who make me cringe at the thought that when I'm asked "What do you do?" and I reply, "I'm an artist", that maybe people are assuming I mean I'm someone who would look at a homeless person and my only thought might be, "Wow, that very sad looking human being who maybe hasn't eaten today would look awesome in a photograph. Black and white." *click click*
I'm not that kind of artist.

If you are a drunk guy sitting at a bar, and a woman walks in and sits in your vicinity, there is nothing wrong with acknowledging her presence, or even giving a compliment. When you offer to buy her a drink, you probably shouldn't insist it be "Irish Whiskey only or don't talk to me", or at the very least, take the hint when she gladly orders a glass of wine.

Hell's Kitchen is back on, people. It's Gordon Ramsay. It's inexperienced chefs trying to cook for him. It's a little slice of culinary goodness. In the premier episode last night, 2 people cried. One was not a woman. He cried more.

That is all for today.

5 comments:

Wheezy said...

Knowing that Hell's Kitchen is back on has lightened my mood some.

Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

I'm laughing at your take on guys who approach you at a bar. Serious, lighten up a bit and give it up a little...serious, relax and tone it down a bit. Gordon is a dork..serious, someone is going to give him a beat down this year or at least I hope. You think i would let that little bitch yell at me...pifft...I would be like...you little fucken cracker let me give you the people's elbow.

kerewin said...

Oh shit! I didn't realize this started again, better get the dvr on it!

Wheezy said...

"the people's elbow."

Nice.

Did Elizabeth just accidentally uncover one of Tha Rooster's pick-up lines? "Soco or beat it."

I may have to try that next time I find myself trying to pick up chicks at a bar, though I'll go with, "Roofies or scram."

elizabeth said...


lighten up?
i'm not mean to the average guy who approaches me in a bar. i'm just in awe that when it's overwhelmingly obvious to everyone else in the bar that a girl wants nothing to do with him, a guy can, if drunk enough, convince himself that she is totally flirting with him. by ignoring him.

roofies would be much more effective.